Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Last update: 22 May 2023
Please read these terms and conditions before accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the site
Access to the site
The Site are available only to persons who are at least 18 years of age. Your right to use the Site is personal to you and cannot be transferred to any other person.
You shall be responsible for obtaining communication services, computer equipment and other products or services necessary to access and use the Site. You shall be responsible for all charges associated with accessing and maintaining a connection to the Site including, but not limited to, charges imposed by an Internet service provider, or your local telephone company.
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. As such, you are prohibited from:
- incorporating into the Site computer viruses, worms, moles or other contaminating or destructive elements;
- disrupting or interrupting access to or the operation of the Site;
- violating the rights of others, such as intellectual property rights or right of privacy or publicity;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site, or breach security or authentication measures;
- otherwise violating any applicable criminal or civil law;
- using the Site for any commercial purpose or distributing over the Site any solicitation of funds, goods and services;
- using the Site to solicit subscribers to join other online information services that are competitive with the Site;
- using any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. CO2 AI reserves the right to bar any such activity;
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any CO2 AI server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means; or
This Site and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, such as articles, memoranda, bulletins, reports, press releases, opinions, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, graphics, artwork, user interfaces, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (collectively, the “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, are the exclusive property of CO2 AI or/and of CO2 AI’s licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by applicable intellectual property laws.
In the absence of prior written authorization from CO2 AI or the intellectual property rights owner, any representation, reproduction, adaptation, or partial or total exploitation of the Content, by any process whatsoever, is likely to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
You may use information on CO2 AI products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by CO2 AI for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Any feedback you provide at this Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. CO2 AI shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Responses to online requests
From time to time, CO2 AI may offer to provide information or materials via e-mail or otherwise to interested persons. CO2 AI reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject any requests for such information or materials, or to discontinue the provision of such information or materials to any person, for any reason whatsoever.
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under CO2 AI’s control, and CO2 AI is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Availability and security of the site
The Site may become unavailable to you as a result of maintenance, malfunction of computer hardware or software, or for other reasons, and may result in damages to your systems or operations. It is expressly reminded that the Internet is not a secure network. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content obtained from the Site does not contain any virus, worm, mole or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage your systems, software, or data.
Restriction, suspension or termination
CO2 AI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability and without any obligation to refund any portion of fees paid for any product or service.
CO2 AI may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Site feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
Disclaimer of warranties
The Site and the Content are delivered on an “as is and as available” basis. All information provided on the Site is subject to change without notice.
CO2 AI does not warrant that the Site or any Content will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the Site will provide specific results.
CO2 AI cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. CO2 AI disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
You assume total responsibility for your use of the Site and any Linked Sites.
Limitation of liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will CO2 AI be liable to you for any indirect damages.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of France, without regard to conflict of laws principles.